YOUR BIO RIGHTS
RESOURCES FOR PEACEFUL SOVEREIGN BEINGS
PROBLEM: Your employer requires you to get fully vaccinated or you lose your job.
Most people don't agree with this, but many will compromise their beliefs out of fear, guilt, shame, and the unwillingness to be uncomfortable and ask a few key questions.
"The vaccination is safe."
In this context, "safe" means that there is not enough acknowledged documented evidence, injuries, or side effects that the public is aware of yet.
The vaccination has known and unknown side effects for all populations. There are other effective methods of prevention.
Statistically speaking, how can COVID-19 be "on the rise" if more and more people ARE fully vaccinated AND masked?
Your body is your biological property, not your employer's, a business', or the government's. Requiring vaccinations violates your rights as a sovereign being.
When your employer (or anyone) requires you to be vaccinated they are violating these rights:
1st Amendment: Protects freedom of Religion.
4th Amendment: Protects their Property, which is their rights and bodies.
14th Amendment: Shall not deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.
Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990: Protects the health of anyone who has a medical condition and that contradicts the wearing of a mask.
- Civil Rights Act of 1964: Outlaws discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, and gender identity.
Obviously, taking measures to ensure the well-being of your own personal health is imperative and a responsibility to take very seriously. Take care of yourself and please share this info with all who are curious or interested.
Low refined sugar, refined carbohydrates, and alcohol
These are the number one sources of inflammation which is the foundations of many preventable diseases. Pathogens also feed on sugar and flourish when it's available. Whatever your consumption is, work on decreasing it by half and keep going from there. Any decrease is good work and will snowball.
Your digestive system is a huge part of your immune system. Many foods are incompletely digested. Our immune system reacts to the food and decreases our capacity to fight off other infections throughout the body. Start with recognizing foods that irritate + burden digestion and slow down when you eat.
Being stressed and moving too fast increase your production of cortisol. Cortisol lowers your immune system. Start with getting at least 7.5 hours of sleep and know that things are getting better everyday. Find gratitude in the little things (like your eyes for reading this).
Get toxic waste out
Our bodies are processing machines that create cell waste and byproducts, and processes environmental toxins. The lymphatic system has 5x as much fluid as the circulatory system, that needs to be moved into the digestive system through physical activity. Start with decreasing inflammatory foods and increasing activities that circulate lymphatic tissue.
Your body works hard to do the best it can with what you give it.
WHAT TO DO
Following your employer's requested procedure is a game of hurdles, but it is a part of your attempt to peacefully and responsibly stand up for your rights.
"Dealines" for exemptions are approaching quickly.
Here's what to do:
- Complete the COVID-19 (SARS-CoV-2) Immunization Survey and the Seasonal Flu Immunization Survey in ReadySet (access through MyTHR.org -> Employee Health Links -> ReadySet - Health Surveys on the left)
- Download, complete, and sign your exemption forms. If you have a medical exemption, great! Otherwise, choose spiritual/religious exemptions.*
- Email to your entity’s employee health by 8/13/21.
Other Texas Health Resources specific people that “bypass” your entity’s EH to send your request include:
- TinaPeka@texashealth.org - RN EMPLOYEE HLTH PRN Employee Health
- MimiAlexander@texashealth.org - RN EMPLOYEE HLTH Employee Health
- PatriciaDavenport@texashealth.org - PGRM DIR EMPLOYEE HLTH - Employee Health
- AmandaWolf@texashealth.org - DIR INTEG DISABILITY MGMT Disability Management
- If your exemption is approved, you’ll receive an email and be done for the year.
- If your exemption is not approved, consider visiting and contacting the Constitutional Law Group for religious/spiritual discrimination and possible coercion of your biological property. This law group does not charge legal fees, only filing fees.
- Constitutional Law Group:
* Texas Health Resources and many hospital systems are faith-based systems that do many good things in our community and serves many people. Being faith-based also has other advantages that are not employee/customer centered.
The bottom line is:
Faith-based = ability to be a 501(c)(3) non-profit = massive tax exemptions = draw your own conclusions.
Fortunately, “the organization’s faith-based values are woven into the hospitals’ campuses, as well as the caregivers themselves”. According to THR, honoring faith, religion, and the spirituality of individuals, including employees, is something that THR takes much pride in.
Want to see 2019 compensation for THR "Key Employees and Officers"?
Forms, groups, and other resources to support your rights.
Exemption Example + Cover Sheet**
Examples are THR specific, but can be use for other establishments.
Right to Refuse Form - Constitutional Law Group
Notice to Employer - Constitutional Law Group
**I have successfully used a less detailed variation of this letter for the past five years for influenza, but templates do not guarantee employer approval.
Be sure to edit to your specific spiritual beliefs, if you have been exempt from any vaccination in the past, or if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or in the process of considering conception.